My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine goat cheese, breadcrumbs, mint and parsley in a small bowl.
- 2Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 3Cut figs almost from top to bottom keeping them attached at the broad end.
- 4Make an indentation/hollow in each half with your thumb.
- 5Stuff each fig with approximately 1 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture and squeeze very gently to close.
- 6Wrap a slice of pancetta around each fig, overlapping with each revolution-- don't wrap too snugly.
- 7Cover the figs with plastic wrap and refrigerate (up to 1 day) until ready to grill.
- 8Grill figs over a moderately hot fire to crisp the pancetta and warm the figs-- 8-10 minutes .
- 9Transfer to a serving platter-- drizzle honey and sprinkle the thyme over and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Figs with Goat Cheese & Mint
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: