From the February 28, 2006 Sydney Morning Herald.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt duck breasts and cook skin side down in a medium-hot grill pan for seven minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- 2Turn the heat down a little, turn breasts over and cook a further seven minutes covered with a lid.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to rest in a warm place.
- 4Cut figs in half and grill for a minute until browned.
- 5Meanwhile make a dressing with the oil, vinegar and pomegranate molasses. Toss the salad leaves in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Slice the duck breasts and arrange on the salad leaves with the figs. Drizzle with a little dressing and serve.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Fig and Duck Salad
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.1
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 326.4 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 59.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: