Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the February 28, 2006 Sydney Morning Herald.
Make and share this Grilled Fig and Duck Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Salt duck breasts and cook skin side down in a medium-hot grill pan for seven minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Turn the heat down a little, turn breasts over and cook a further seven minutes covered with a lid.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest in a warm place.
- Cut figs in half and grill for a minute until browned.
- Meanwhile make a dressing with the oil, vinegar and pomegranate molasses. Toss the salad leaves in the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the duck breasts and arrange on the salad leaves with the figs. Drizzle with a little dressing and serve.