Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little snacks are really great--and make great appetizers for parties.
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cheeses with oregano until blended. Spread 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture over half of each tortilla; top with olives, pimentos (if using)and green onion. Fold tortilla over.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill. Grill quesadillas, uncovered, over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve warm.
These were a hit! I used green olives rather than ripe olives. Other than that I followed the recipe as written. Definitely a keeper.