1/1 Photo of Grilled Feta Cheese Appetizer
Perfect for summer cookouts! The packet(s) can be made ahead of time and then popped on the grill (or in the oven).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 24 slices onions (1/4 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 24 slices crusty French bread (1/2 inch)
- 1Oil a 14 inch long piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 2Place onion slices in center of French Bread slices on the foil.
- 3Slice Feta into 24 pieces, place on top of onions and sprinkle with garlic.
- 4Add bell peppers and sprinkle with oregano and black pepper.
- 5Fold up foil and seal edges.
- 6Grill covered 30 minutes turning once or bake at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Feta Cheese Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (2239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 502.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.2 g