1/4 Photos of Grilled Feta and Tomato Sandwich
The grilled sandwich with a deliciously Greek 'twist'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush both sides of each bread slice with some oil. Cut enough 1/4-inch-thick slices from feta to cover 2 slices of bread and cut tomato into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Assemble 2 sandwiches with feta and tomato slices, seasoning filling with oregano and LOTS of pepper.
- 2In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking and cook sandwiches until golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
- 3Variation: Adding sliced or chopped Kalamata olives is a delicious addition.
- 4Note: This is a grilled sandwich that is delicious served at room temperature too.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Feta and Tomato Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 947.6
- Calories from Fat 497
- Total Fat 55.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 2006.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 33.1 g