From Cooking Pleasures magazine. Easy, quick and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice feta into 1/2" thick pieces.
- 2Place in a single layer on large piece of oiled heavy duty foil.
- 3Fold up sides of foil, leaving top open.
- 4Combine oil, vinegar and garlic.
- 5Drizzle over feta.
- 6Sprinkle with dill and pepper. (I folded up the sides and sealed the packet at this point, but original directions do not specify this.).
- 7Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
- 8Serve with warm pita wedges.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Feta
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 673.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g