- 8 ounces feta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice feta into 1/2" thick pieces.
- Place in a single layer on large piece of oiled heavy duty foil.
- Fold up sides of foil, leaving top open.
- Combine oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Drizzle over feta.
- Sprinkle with dill and pepper. (I folded up the sides and sealed the packet at this point, but original directions do not specify this.).
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
- Serve with warm pita wedges.