Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Cooking Pleasures magazine. Easy, quick and good.
Make and share this Grilled Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Slice feta into 1/2" thick pieces.
- Place in a single layer on large piece of oiled heavy duty foil.
- Fold up sides of foil, leaving top open.
- Combine oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Drizzle over feta.
- Sprinkle with dill and pepper. (I folded up the sides and sealed the packet at this point, but original directions do not specify this.).
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is soft.
- Serve with warm pita wedges.