Recipe by Rita~
A simple delish garnish to any grilled dish. Elephant garlic - allium ampeloprasum - is more closely related to the leek than ordinary garlic. It is much less intense and sweeter then regular garlic. Use this as a garnish ,condiment to any soup stew, or add to salads.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice peeled elephant garlic into 1/4 inch sliced.rub with oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Place on a preheated grill for about 3 minutes each side.
- Remove and cover with foil to continue cooking and keep warm.
- Place on fresh crisp bread, garnish any grilled meat or veggies.
- Or if you want eat it straight up!