This is easily changed to fit your personal preferneces. Eggs on the grill in a muffin pan- easy for a low-carb side dish, breakfast, camping etc.. I've made these with parmesean and cooked asparagus, cheese and salsa as I describe here, with just a little salt and pepper- the possibilities are endless.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray one muffin pan with cooking spray in each cup.
- Crack one egg in each cup, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide the peppers and cheese evenly among each cup.
- Place on the grill, cover, and cook fir about 2 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Top with salsa and sour cream when ready to serve.