Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the September issue of Good Food Magazine.
Make and share this Grilled Eggplant With Yogurt and Tomato Sauces recipe from Food.com.
- Trim the eggplant and cut lengthwise into 6 thick slices. Season all over and brush with 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Heat the remaining oil in a small pan and add the tomatoes, garlic and chili flakes, along with a little salt.
- Cook gently for 3-4 minutes until the tomatoes are just softened.
- In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the mint and some salt and pepper.
- Heat a barbecue or grill pan, and cook the eggplant slices for 5-6 minutes each side until nicely browned and softened.
- Serve 3 slices per person with the minty yogurt and tomato sauces.
Very good. The flavors are light and tasty, but the dish was very filling. Plus it's quick and easy.