1/2 Photos of Grilled Eggplant with Spicy Peanut Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan heat the sesame oil over medium heat.
- 2Add the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- 3Saute for 1 minute.
- 4Whisk in the peanut butter, tamari, lime juice, sugar and water, cooking for 2 minutes.
- 5Add a touch of water-you want the sauce to be the consistency of hot fudge sauce.
- 6Keep warm over low heat.
- 7Heat your grill to medium high heat.
- 8Slice the eggplant 1/2 inch thick.
- 9Brush both sides with oil and lightly salt.
- 10Grill for 8-10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- 11Brush lightly with sauce and serve with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Eggplant with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.6
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5803.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 23.9 g