Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Betty Crocker New from the Grill
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Sprinkle eggplant slices with salt. Let drain in colander 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Prepare Lemon-Garlic Dressing.
- Brush both sides of eggplant with oil.
- Cover and grill eggplant 4 to 6 inches from medium coals 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until tender.
- Pour dressing over hot eggplant.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- LEMON-GARLIC DRESSING.
- Cook garlic in oil in 8 inch skillet, stirring frequently, until golden brown; remove from heat.
- Carefully stir in lemon juice.