1/7 Photos of Grilled Eggplant Stacks
This is delicious as is or for a nice presentation stack with fresh or grill tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with the leftover marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs eggplants, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fig balsamic vinegar
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, loose packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, loose packed
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, loose packed
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced or shredded) (optional)
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thin (optional)
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together in a large container with a lid.
- 2Add eggplant and toss to coat.
- 3Marinade for 1-8 hours.
- 4Heat grill.
- 5When grill is hot place eggplant on the hot preheated grill. Grill about 10 minutes, turning once.
- 6Enjoy as is or.
- 7Top with cheese and tomato slices.
- 8You can drizzle with balsamic that has been reduce by half.
- 9garnish with herbs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Eggplant Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g