One of the first recipes I used to try out my new BBQ. From Taste magazine. I liked the picture. My photo is not as professional but I hope it still inspires you to try this recipe!
- Slice the eggplant thinly.
- Brush each slice with olive oil and place on a ridged grill plate or barbecue.
- Turn when the cooked side has some good marks on it.
- Remove when the slices are they are soft and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Make the dressing by finely chopping the garlic and mint and mixing with the vinegar and olive oil. The wet ingredients will only coat the mint.
- Spread a little of the dressing on each slice of eggplant and roll it up.
- Drizzle any remaining dressing over the rolls.
- Serve at room temperature. Nice with BBQ chicken and salad.