Sam Zien has a new show on Discovery Health called "Just Cook This". I made the "Thai Curried Chicken" and it was fabulous, so I thought I would add a few more of his recipes. They are easy to make and healthful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium.
- 2Brush both sides of eggplant and tomato with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Grill eggplant on both sides until soft and marked with grill lines, about seven minutes. Add cheese to the top of the eggplant slices, then add the tomatoes to the grill (they shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes each side, max).
- 4Add the buns to the grill and grill lightly.
- 5Build it this way: bun, 2 slices eggplant, basil leaves to cover, 2 slices of tomato and the other bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich by Sam Zien
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.3
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 428.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: