Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Have your eggplant parmesan cooking on the same grill with your main dish. This is delicious and very easy!
- 1 medium eggplant, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Lightly brush eggplant slices with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine mozzarella, Parmesan and basil and set aside.
- Place eggplant slices on grill over medium heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until tender and lightly browned, turning once.
- Top eggplant slices with tomato slices and then cheese mixture.
- Cover grill and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts and tomatoes are warm.