Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple dish serves one, quick and easy.
- 3 slices eggplants, brushed with oil and spices to taste, grilled
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Place grilled eggplant on bread to cover it.
- Top with tomato slices, arranged side by side.
- Cut tartine into 4 equal triangles and transfer to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients.