1/5 Photos of Grilled Eggplant, Arugula and Mozzarella Panini
From today's paper. This made an awesome lunch and the vegetarian in the family appreciated it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush eggplant slices with oil on both sides and place in a George Foreman grill--or panini grill-- cook 4 minutes, remove.
- 2Brush bread slices with oil.
- 3On 4 slices, oil side down, arrange eggplant, arugula, and mozzarella, top with 4 bread slices oil side up add 2 sandwiches to grill, close and cook 3-4 minutes.
- 5Cut sandwiches on diagonal and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Eggplant, Arugula and Mozzarella Panini
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 698.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: