Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Served at room temperature with a lightly seasoned vinaigrette.
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 medium eggplant, stem top removed
- 2 cups cooked green beans, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
- Combine garlic, lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Peel eggplant, then cut into 1/2 inch rounds. Grill with oil; don't let get mushy.
- Cut into 1/2 inch strips and add to beans. Pour vinaigrette over all. Add mint leaves and serve at room temperature.