Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
TOH; wonderful for summer barbecues.
Top Review by Sunflower
I have made these twice now. The first time I used our George Foreman grill and they were wonderful. I cooked them on the grill for our holiday cook-out and they were even better--obviously a more smoky, charbroiled flavor. These were so easy and tasted great. Even folks who are not crazy about eggplant enjoyed them. Thanks NurseDi.
- 1 large eggplant
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the eggplant, and then cut into 3/4-inch slices.
- Combine butter, garlic salt, and Italian seasonings; stir well.
- Brush eggplant slices with butter mixture, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place eggplant on grill; grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally.