Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe. Times do not include time for marinating the shrimp.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces beer (non lite please!)
- 6 tablespoons vodka
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke (for gas grill)
- 1 lb shrimp, shell, deveined
- Combine all ingredients in bowl suitable for marinating.
- Add shrimp.
- Place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Cover grill with foil so shrimp does not fall through.
- Heat grill to high.
- Place shrimp on foil and turn when first side turns pink, about 2 minutes.
- Cook on flip side for about 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or can serve cold with cocktail sauce.