1/1 Photo of Grilled Drumsticks (Ww)
4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
4 points for 2 drumsticks (1 serving) Recipe source: Weight Watchers Magazine (July 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl whisk together the beer, 3 tablespoons of the maple syrup, vinegar, mustard, rosemary, oregano, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Transfer mixture to a large baggie or marinating dish - add chicken. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Spray grill rack with Pam and preheat grill to medium or prepare a medium fire in a charcoal grill.
- 3Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- 4Place chicken on grill, covered and turning occasionally for 30-40 minutes.
- 510 minutes before chicken is done, brush the chicken with the remaining maple syrup (2 T), turning frequently until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- 6Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with remaining salt (1/4 t).
Browse Our Top Refrigerator Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Refrigerator Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Drumsticks (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 501.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g