- 1 large salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dill dip
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat coals or gas grill.
- Place fish on 24" piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap foil securely around fish.
- Cover and grill fish 4 to 6 inches from medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Mix dill dip with milk until smooth.
- Serve salmon with dill sauce.