Prep 4 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Yummy looking salmon recipe from the Grey Poupon package. Although I haven't tried this recipe yet I imagine you could marinate the salmon in the syrup mixture rather than brush it on while grilling for a more intense flavor. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine syrup, mustard, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush salmon evenly with oil.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork brushing frequently with the syrup mixture.
This was a great tasting salmon even though I left the ginger out. My MIL was coming for dinner and she is allergic to ginger. Everyone loved the salmon a lot. Made for Potluck 2010 tag.
Very nice way to prepare salmon. I only had time to marinade for 2 hours, but the flavor was definitely present. Added fresh ginger and omitted the pepper. I also used my indoor grill for the cooking process. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag. :)
I'm sorry but I had to bake the salmon in the oven cause DH didn't want to use the barbecue cause he put many things in front of it. I baked it at 400 F about 10-12 minutes. It's very good. I omitted the cayenne pepper because of my son. Thanks Kelly :) Made for Holiday tag