1/4 Photos of Grilled Dijon-Maple Salmon
4 hrs 8 mins
Yummy looking salmon recipe from the Grey Poupon package. Although I haven't tried this recipe yet I imagine you could marinate the salmon in the syrup mixture rather than brush it on while grilling for a more intense flavor. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine syrup, mustard, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Cover and refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 3Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 4Brush salmon evenly with oil.
- 5Grill 4 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily with fork brushing frequently with the syrup mixture.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Dijon-Maple Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 63.7 g