Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great recipe from Company's Coming BBQ cookbook.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- fresh strawberries or raspberries
- sliced kiwi
- fresh nectarine, halved and sliced
- fresh plum, halved and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Put bisquick mix and milk in bowl, stir to form soft dough. press onto greased 12 inch pizza pan. Beat cream cheese, cottage cheese and brown sugar till smooth. Beat in egg. Spread over biscuit crust. cook over indirect heat in closed hot bbq for about 20 minutes. Rotate pan half way through. upon removal from bbq, add the arrangment of your fruit. drizzle with melted chocolat over all pizza. good without chocolate too.
- ** indirect heat is:.
- on a gas bbq with 2 burners only turn one on, place a thermometer over unlit burner until temperature is reached, put item to be baked on unlit burner. bake with lid closed.