I'm not certain from where this recipe originated, but it is one of my husband's and my favorites. This past Valentine's Day, which happened to be on the day of a blustery snowstorm, he actually made this recipe on the outdoor grill. Now that's love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Tenderize steaks and season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3With two layers of aluminum foil cut into a square, make a sack-like shape (rounded on the bottom and pinched in the middle) and do not seal just yet.
- 4Place garlic, rosemary and oil in the sack and swish from side to side to combine.
- 5Tightly seal the sack.
- 6Place sack on top rack of grill (as not to be too close to the flame, which may burn the garlic).
- 7Grill steaks on bottom rack for 5-8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Close grill cover between flipping of steaks.
- 8Remove foil sack from grill at the same time as steaks.
- 9Plate steaks, open foil sack slightly and drizzle oil over steaks. If desired, spoon garlic and rosemary from sack onto steaks as well.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Delmonico Steaks With Garlic-Rosemary Oil
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 291.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: