1/2 Photos of Grilled Curry Chicken
This is quick and easy to make on a hot weeknight. Just fire up the BBQ, baste the chicken with the marinade and VOILA! You can also double the sauce and bake the chicken in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander (optional)
- 1Fire up BBQ to medium heat.
- 2In a large bowl, stir oil with mustard, honey, curry, salt, garlic powder, pepper and cinnamon or allspice.
- 3Baste chicken with a basting brush or add chicken turning evenly to coat.
- 4Place chicken on grill.
- 5BBQ turning and brushing often with remaining marinade.
- 6Baste only for the first 5 minutes, allowing all baste to cook.
- 7Remember, the marinade has been in contact with raw chicken, so it must be fully cooked.
- 8Grill 5 more minutes to ensure doneness.
- 9Sprinkle with coriander.
- 10Great with Fast Tropical Mango Salsa.
- 11As an alternative, you can double the sauce, place in foil covered baking dish and bake the chicken breasts in the oven at 375 for about 20 minutes. Goes great with Pad Thai!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Curry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 804.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g