Recipe by Elly in Canada
A tasty salmon dish, quick and easy..
Top Review by woodland hues
Wonderful! I had a fillet about half the weight called for but kept the topping ingredients the same. It was generous but tasted so good it was easy to clean up (as in plate-lickin'good) ;) Added coriander into the sauce as an herb paste, maybe a tbsp or so. I broiled this in the oven. Thank you, this was great.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets, with skin (4)
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mild curry paste
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in shallow dish. Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, curry paste, salt and pepper; pour over fish, turning to coat.
- Remove the fillets from the yogurt mixture, reserving the mixture, place fillets, skin side down, on greased grill over medium-high heat.
- Close lid and cook, turning and brushing both sides with yogurt mixture halfway through, cook for 10 minutes per inch (2.5 cm) of thickness or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Serve sprinkled with coriander.