Grilled Cumin Chicken With Fresh Tomatillo Sauce
- Prepare the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add chicken to the bag; seal and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Discard husks and stems from the tomatillos. Combine tomatillos and broth in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cover and cook 8 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Combine tomatillos, cilantro, and the next 6 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Remove chicken from he bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 t salt. Place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill about 6 minutes on each side or till done.
- Serve with tomatillo sauce and rice.