- 4 -5 cube steaks
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steaks with salt, pepper & Mrs. Dash. (You can also sprinkle with Worcestershire Sauce).
- Mix cream cheese & garlic. Spread thin layer of cream cheese over one side of steak.
- Top with thin layer of spinach.
- Beginning with short end roll the steak.
- Secure with one or two toothpicks.
- Grill over low heat for 5 minutes and then turn and continue grilling for 5 minutes or until done.