1/1 Photo of Grilled Cubed Steak Rollups
crowd pleaser (even kid pleasing!), only 4 ingredients, easy to prepare and very tasty. these are usually gobbled up before I can get them to the table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate steaks for 10-15 minutes.
- 2Spread thin layer of cream cheese over one side of steak.
- 3Beginning with short end roll the steak.
- 4Spirally wrap a piece of bacon around steak and secure with one or two toothpicks.
- 5Grill over low heat for 5 minutes and then turn and continue grilling for 5 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cubed Steak Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 248.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: