Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
crowd pleaser (even kid pleasing!), only 4 ingredients, easy to prepare and very tasty. these are usually gobbled up before I can get them to the table!
- 4 -5 pieces cube steaks
- moores marinade (or less salty)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 -5 pieces bacon (raw)
- Marinate steaks for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese over one side of steak.
- Beginning with short end roll the steak.
- Spirally wrap a piece of bacon around steak and secure with one or two toothpicks.
- Grill over low heat for 5 minutes and then turn and continue grilling for 5 minutes or until done.
I used Teriyaki marinade. This is just a wonderful recipe. Great taste and easy easy to make. Baked Potatoes and Salad made it a wonderful meal. Thank You
this recipe is soooo easy and soooo good. you'll need to fix plenty cause seconds will be demanded!
wonderful meal. I did it just a little diferent. I added parsley and garlic to the cream cheese. Then I broiled them on my george forman grill. I served them with spagetti sauce. My bunch loved them both ways.