Recipe by Smilynn
crowd pleaser (even kid pleasing!), only 4 ingredients, easy to prepare and very tasty. these are usually gobbled up before I can get them to the table!
- 4 -5 pieces cube steaks
- moores marinade (or less salty)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 -5 pieces bacon (raw)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate steaks for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread thin layer of cream cheese over one side of steak.
- Beginning with short end roll the steak.
- Spirally wrap a piece of bacon around steak and secure with one or two toothpicks.
- Grill over low heat for 5 minutes and then turn and continue grilling for 5 minutes or until done.