1/3 Photos of Grilled Crusted Steak With Lemon Butter
Karen From Colorado's Note:
The sugar in the rub melts as the steaks cook and create a crunchy crust that is spicy sweet. The butter will mellow the peppery taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Mix together butter, parsley, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 2Place butter mixture in plastic wrap and roll into a log shape.
- 3Chill until firm.
- 4Combine black pepper, white pepper, red pepper flakes, coriander, sugar, salt and garlic powder.
- 5Rub spice mix into both sides of steaks.
- 6Shake off excess.
- 7Place steaks on a hot grill and cook for 2 minutes.
- 8Turn and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- 9Move steak to a cooler section of the grill and continue to cook until desired doneness.
- 10Serve each steak with a slice of the lemon butter.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Crusted Steak With Lemon Butter
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1176.2
- Calories from Fat 738
- Total Fat 82.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.7 g
- Cholesterol 331.3 mg
- Sodium 2044.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 87.4 g