Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I plan on making this, because it sounded so good! Found it in a cookbook I was looking thru.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 slices pumpernickel bread or 7 grain bread
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 0.5 (5 1/4 ounce) package herb cheese spread
- 4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-low. In small bowl, combine oil and chives. Evenly brush herb mixture on slices of bread, sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place bread slices on grill for 30 seconds on each side or until bread slices are nicely marked by grill.
- Remove bread slices to cutting board and cut each slice in half diagonally. Spread evenly with herbed cheese and top with thin layer of radish rounds. Sprinkle with additional sea salt and chives, if desired.