Recipe by Verelucky
I made this up one night while grilling. My friend Nora Marie sent me a crinkle potato cutter in a swap so I used it this night. Like eating candy baby!
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
What a great way to grill sweet potatoes! In order to cut the fat and calories drastically, I used olive oil spray to coat the the potato slices. I then sprinkled the brown sugar on and it worked fine. I also did one batch with seasoning salt instead, and it was good too. Thanks for posting. I need to try more foil packet cooking on the grill. I liked it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Recipe is for 1 potato.
- Cut sweet potato using a crinkle potato cutter or knife if you don't have one.
- Place sweet potato in a tin foil bed.
- Drizzle oil over potatoes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over potatoes, turn and sprinkle on other side.
- You can add more brown sugar if needed.
- Fold foil over potatoes tightly.
- Grill over med high heat for approx 10 minutes turning foil pack often.
- Take out of foil and serve --
- I cooked this while grilling a steak, timing was perfect for both! I'm sure this would work in the oven as well!