1/3 Photos of Grilled Cream Cheese Sandwich
I love all grilled sandwiches! This one is very easy to make and it's great on it's own or with additions. I use low fat cream cheese and it's always good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a small skillet.
- 2Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread.
- 3If adding extras-do so now.
- 4Cover with second slice of bread and butter the top slice with the other teaspoon of butter.
- 5Place in hot buttered skillet on unbuttered side.
- 6Grill until lightly browned.
- 7Flip it and lightly brown the other side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cream Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g