Recipe by Rhonda K
This is a marinade that for pork that has very good flavor
Top Review by Chef Alice #2
Excellent marinade! I left the ribs in all day in the fridge and they were so good we didn't even use BBQ sauce! I didn't have any stone ground mustard, so I used spicy brown, but I only had about 2 tsp of it. It was still excellent! I'll definitely use this every time I make ribs!
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 59.14 ml water
- 78.07 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 42.52 g soy sauce
- 29.58 ml inglehoffer original stone ground mustard
- 59.14 ml kc masterpeice original barbecue sauce
- 907.18 g country-style pork ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Wisk together the Brown Sugar, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Water, Worcesteshire Sauce and Soy Sauce. Then wisk in the Mustard. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade.
- Trim the pork ribs and place in a sealable plastic bag in a large bowl.
- Pour in the marinade remove the excess air and seal the bag. Let the ribs marinade at room temerature for 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill and clean the grates.
- Mix the reserve marinade with the barbecue sauce.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Brush the meat with the marinade & Barbecue sauce and grill over direct high heat with the grill covered turning every 10-15 minutes. When meat temp reaches 155° remove from grill and enjoy.