1/5 Photos of Grilled Corn With Smoked Paprika Butter
This is a great way to dress up grilled corn on the cob. If you can't find the hot smoked paprika, try using about 4 teaspoons of minced chipotles in adobo sauce instead. The butter can be prepared one day ahead and is not reflected in the times. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter, paprika, garlic, sugar, and salt in processor until smooth.
- 2Wrap paprika butter in plastic, forming 1 1/2-inch-diameter log.
- 3Refrigerate butter until very cold, about 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- 4Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 5Working in batches, cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 6Drain well.
- 7Grill corn until lightly browned in spots, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 8Serve corn hot with thick slices of paprika butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Smoked Paprika Butter
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g