1/5 Photos of Grilled Corn With Smoked Paprika Butter
This is a great way to dress up grilled corn on the cob. If you can't find the hot smoked paprika, try using about 4 teaspoons of minced chipotles in adobo sauce instead. The butter can be prepared one day ahead and is not reflected in the times. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend butter, paprika, garlic, sugar, and salt in processor until smooth.
- 2Wrap paprika butter in plastic, forming 1 1/2-inch-diameter log.
- 3Refrigerate butter until very cold, about 2 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.)
- 4Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- 5Working in batches, cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 6Drain well.
- 7Grill corn until lightly browned in spots, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 8Serve corn hot with thick slices of paprika butter.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Smoked Paprika Butter
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 45.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g