My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the pecan butter
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
For the lime butter
For the chili butter
For the Italian herb butter
- 1Prepare a fire in a covered grill.
- 2Working with 1 ear of corn at a time, carefully pull back the husks but leave them attached.
- 3Remove and discard the silk, then replace the husks around the ear.
- 4Soak the ears in cold water to cover for at least 20 minutes and then drain.
- 5To make the seasoned butter, in a small bowl, using a fork or a wooden spoon, beat the butter until soft.
- 6Mix in the ingredients of your choice until they are evenly distributed.
- 7Refrigerate if not using immediately.
- 8Carefully pull back the husks from each ear and spread the seasoned butter of your choice evenly over the kernels.
- 9Replace the husks.
- 10Place the corn on the grill rack, cover, open the vents, and grill until the husks are browned and the kernels are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 11Transfer the corn to a platter or individual plates and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn With Seasoned Butter (4 Different Kinds of Butter)
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.5
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 47.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: