1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn with Roasted Garlic Butter
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Wonderful grilled corn on the cob slathered in roasted garlic butter! Garlic lovers will fight over this one! Prep time includes 70 minutes for roasting garlic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350.
- 2Cut off and discard top quarter of each garlic head.
- 3Place garlic in small baking dish.
- 4Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil.
- 5Cover dish with foil and bake until garlic is tender, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- 6cool garlic slightly.
- 7Squeeze garlic out of papery skins, letting garlic fall into small bowl.
- 8Mash with fork.
- 9Stir in butter.
- 10Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 11(Roasted garlic can be made 2 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before using.) Prepare barbeque to medium heat.
- 12Brush corn lightly all over with remaining 2 tablespoons oil.
- 13Grill corn until brown in spots, turning occasionally, about 12 minutes, or wrap in foil if you prefer and cook 15-20 minutes, turning often.
- 14Serve hot, passing roasted garlic butter seperately.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn with Roasted Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g