- 2 roasted red peppers, in a jar
- 1 cup butter, softened (unsalted)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 8 -10 ears of corn, shucked
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter, red peppers and paprika in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a cigar shape.
- Place the butter into the fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Preheat grill to 375°F/190°C or medium high heat.
- Drizzle corn with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook corn on the grill for 4 minutes or until corn turns a bright yellow.
- Remove from heat and serve with a ½ inch slice of the roasted pepper butter.