Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Mint and Corn. It doesn't get more summery than that!
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ears corn, shucked
- cooking spray
- Prepare the grill.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients; stir well.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until done, turning frequently.
- Place corn on a platter and brush with butter mixture.
Very good! The mint and lemon made such a wonderful combination. I will plan on making this one again. Reviewed for ZWTIII
This is great corn. Mine turned out to be lime mint butter rather than lemon mint, since I had a lime already cut. And I am one of those philistines who thinks fresh cilantro tastes like soap (although I love coriander!) so I used a bit of parsley instead. Make this! It's wonderful.