Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Mint and Corn. It doesn't get more summery than that!
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Mint Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ears corn, shucked
- cooking spray
- Prepare the grill.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients; stir well.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until done, turning frequently.
- Place corn on a platter and brush with butter mixture.
Very good! The mint and lemon made such a wonderful combination. I will plan on making this one again. Reviewed for ZWTIII
This is great corn. Mine turned out to be lime mint butter rather than lemon mint, since I had a lime already cut. And I am one of those philistines who thinks fresh cilantro tastes like soap (although I love coriander!) so I used a bit of parsley instead. Make this! It's wonderful.