Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious seasoned butter for corn on the cob.
Make and share this Grilled Corn With Mexican Herb Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Make sure butter is softened(I used real butter).
- Add all of the above ingredients in a glass bowl and wisk together until blended.
- Serve with Miss Diggy's grilled corn.