Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Thee is nothing better than fresh corn on the cob...freshly picked that day! Our corn is out and this Lime Butter is one I will use again and again! I used a chipotle pepper flakes for a change and it worked beautifully.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Corn on the cob
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine butter, rind, juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place corn on grill. While brushing with the lime butter, grill cobs for 10 - 15 minutes (or until grill marks appear), turning frequently.
- Let cobs sit for 5 - 10 minutes (depending on how dense the cob is).