- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients, and shape into a log. Wrap in wax paper and chill 1 hour.
- Remove and discard husks and silks from corn. Rub corn with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Grill corn, covered with grill lid, over high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, turning often.
- Serve with flavored butter.