- 6 ears corn, husked
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (mild, ancho or chipotle)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, cilantro, salt, chili powder, sugar and ground red pepper. Brush corn lightly with mixture; grill, turning occasionally, until some kernels turn golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove to platter; brush with remaining chili butter.