Recipe by Kree
I found this recipe on a card in my local grocery store. I can't eat corn right now, so I haven't tried it yet, but it looks delicious! I thought I'd post it here so I can live vicariously through my Zaar friends. Prep time does not include time to chill herbed butter.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
This was perfect on our grilled corn on the cob. We had extra butter left over even after the corn was gone. No way I was wasting it, so we popped it in the fridge. Sense then we have used it on other kinds of veggies, as well as popcorn. We enjoyed it all! Thanks for the recipe Kree.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 fresh ears of corn, with husks
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove husks from corn.
- Grill corn, uncovered, on a lightly greased grill rack over medium heat about 10 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
- Serve with herbed butter.
- Note: If you use soy margarine this is dairy-free!