Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
We are fortunate that we can grill all year round and that corn on the cob has become so readily available. I got this recipe from our local paper.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 corn on the cob, chucked
- salt and pepper
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Place butter, cumin and lime in a small skillet, set over medium heat and cook just until the butter melts. Stir to combine.
- Place the corn on the grill, Cook, turning frequently, until the corn is lightly charred and just tender, about 5 - 6 minutes.
- Set the corn on a platter. Brush with the butter mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
WOW!!! Talk about corn on the cob that is bursting with flavor. I melted the butter mixture at half power in the microwave 30 seconds at a time until it was melted and combined. I also added a dash of hot sauce to the butter mixture to give the corn a little kick. I boiled the ears of corn for about 5 minutes before putting them on the grill. Grilled them until they were slightly charred and brushed them with the butter mixture. Yum, yum, yum...it was the perfect side to go with Recipe #465919. Made for My-3-Chefs June 2012.