Recipe by susie cooks
This sauce can be made up to 1 day ahead. It goes nicely with the sweet corn. From Cooking Light.
Top Review by Chabear01
Made this up per your recipe, found it to be really delicious, but extremely spicy, which for others would be perfect. Next time only gonna use a few peppers for our family. The combination with the corn was very nice change from regular butter. Thank You for sharing this recipe.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces canned chipotle chiles, drained and seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain fat-free yogurt
- 6 ears shucked corn
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until minced.
- Add cottage cheese; process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add mayo and yogurt; process until blended.
- Spoon sauce into bowl and chill.
- Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 10 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve corn with sauce.