Recipe by Juenessa
This recipe comes from Bon Appetit, June 2006.
Top Review by BarbryT
The citrus butter is the thing. And it is a wonderful thing. I did cook the corn in the microwave, but the next time I plan to grill it. This is a very nice change from regular sweet corn with butter. Thanks for posting it.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons packed finely grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon packed finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon packed finely grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 6 ears corn, husked